Hoan Kiem District strengthens IT application in administrative reform (17/03/2017)
HNP - Implementing the plan on applying information technology (IT), especially the plan on deploying online public services at level 3 in 2016, Hoan Kiem District has strictly implemented and gained remarkable achievements.
To ensure technical infrastructure meeting requirements of IT applications, since the beginning of the year, the district has equipped enough computing devices for divisions, sectors; built LAN network in 18 wards and put it into operation since January, 2016; deployed WAN transmission line for online conferences; strengthened shared applications of the capital city, such as: management software of administrative dossiers, online public services at level 3 in the field of justice, etc.
In 2016, the district focused on deploying IT applications, such as: evaluating satisfaction of organizations, citizens at one-stop-shop sectors of the district and 18 wards; improving the operation system according to the single sign-on mechanism and piloting it in 108 units, etc, contributing to gradually improving efficiency of its leadership and direction.
At ward level, implementing the Plan No.146/KH-UBND dated July 30, 2016 of the capital city on deploying online public services at level 3 in the field of justice in 18 wards, People’s Committees of wards have proactively strengthened communication via various forms to all local people; arranged officials to participate in training courses held by Departments of Information and Communications, Justice.
From August 10, 2016 until now, 18 wards have received 1,843 dossiers via online public service software at level 3 in the field of justice, in which, 1,262 ones have been registered through internet, accounting for 68.5%.
Meanwhile, since January 18, 2017 the district has received 52 dossiers, in which, 50 ones have been sent via internet, accounting for 96.15%.
In terms of training IT resource, the district People’s Committee has selected officials to participate in training courses on IT skills; organized training courses on instructing the use of online public service software for 75 turns of officials.
In 2017, the district sets up key targets, including:
- At least 40% of administrative procedures at district and ward levels will reach online public services level 3, 4 according to Ha Noi’s program;
- 100% of agencies, wards will use electronic one-stop-shop software connecting to public service portal and online public service system at level 3, 4;
- Finishing the construction of electronic information pages of 18 wards;
- Meeting all criteria of IT infrastructure at one-stop-shop sectors in the district, wards as stipulated by regulations of the capital city;
- The rate of online public service dossiers at level 3, 4 in fields of justice, business registration will reach 80%;
- At least 40% of online public services in other fields, such as: land and urban management, culture, information, health, tourism, financial investment management, information and communications, etc as planned by the Municipal People’s Committee will be implemented via internet.
By Tran Huong