Plan on International integration of Ha Noi in the 2017 - 2020 period (10/08/2017)
HNP - To continue to exploit advantages, overcome limitations and difficulties in order to take advantages of the opportunity and minimize the challenge, negative impact in the process of international integration, striving for the fast and sustainable development of the capital's economy on par with the capital and major cities of the developed countries in the region, promoting and enhancing the status of the capital are the targets set in the Plan No. 184/KH-UBND on International integration of Ha Noi in the period 2017 - 2020.
The plan aims at:
- creating strong changes in administrative reform, especially on good implementation of settlement of administrative procedures, strengthening the implementation of the one-stop shop and inter-agency "one-stop shop" mechanism;
- strictly handling officers and civil servants who have harassment and negative acts in solving administrative procedures;
- strengthening the inspection and examination of public affairs;
- developing and completing plans and schemes on international integration from now to 2020 in each sector, field;
- creating favorable conditions for enterprises, and citizens;
- creating trust and strengthening cooperation between enterprises and state management agencies;
- promoting reform of administrative procedures in all areas, especially tax, customs, treasury in a comprehensive, modern way to improve the investment environment, improve business competitiveness index of the city;
- reviewing, overcoming the overlapping between departments, sectors, agencies in the implementation of tasks related to international integration, economic integration;
- defining clearly the roles and responsibilities of the relevant units in the development and implementation of strategies, schemes and action plans for economic development;
- strengthening the implementation of connection with other provinces and cities in all fields to improve the competitiveness and international integration of the city and enterprises;
- urging, checking the implementation process of guidelines, policies, programs on international integration to timely catch up arising problems and propose solution.
By Le Anh