Accordingly, Steering Boards of the movement “All people unite to build cultural life” in provinces, centrally-run cities will focus on deploying, implementing following key contents:
- Continuing strengthening deployment, implementation of the Dicision No. 2478/QD-TTg dated December 30, 2015 of the Government on approving the communication scheme on developing the movement “All people unite to build cultural life” by 2020 with a vision to 2030, especially exchanging good experiences of typical individuals having great contributions to the movement so as to create the wide spread to local people with diversified forms;
- Reviewing, adjusting, supplementing criteria of environmental sanitation, food safety and hygiene in production, trade with consideration, recognition of cultural titles in the movement “All people unite to build cultural life”;
- Adjusting the implementation of process, procedure, recognition of cultural titles to avoid formality and following the achievement;
- Reviewing, rectifying the operation of Steering Boards at all levels; well implementing cooperation regulations; clearly assigning responsibility of every individual, organization in directing, instructing, checking, supervising contents of plans, implementation progresses of the movement’s activities;
- Promoting inspection, supervision and timely honoring typical individuals; detecting, rectifying, handling irresponsible expressions, violations in evaluating, recognizing cultural titles; improving the quality of cultural titles in the area.