The program aims at promoting, advertising Quang Binh’s culture and tourism potentials to the people of Ha Noi as well as domestic and foreign visitors; luring domestic and foreign visitors to Quang Binh in order to develop its tourism into a spearhead economy, provide a platform for travel operators of Ha Noi and Quang Binh to exchange, sign contracts to take visitors to Quang Binh and Ha Noi, as well as attract more Ha Noi investment to exploit the potential and advantages of Quang Binh tourism.
Accordingly, the program comprises some main activities:
- The opening ceremony of the program on March 25 at Ly Thai To Monument Flower Garden, Ha Noi walking streets;
- An art program entitled “Quang Binh in songs” at the Ha Noi Opera House from 8-10:30pm on March 26-27;
- A tourism promotion and connectivity seminar at Hilton Hotel on March 24 to introduce the potential, strength and new products of Quang Binh tourism sector, investment attraction and tourism demand stimulation policies, and plans to open flight services connecting Quang Binh with Thailand’s city of Chiang Mai, and Dong Hoi city with Cat Bi in the northern port city of Hai Phong, etc.
- An photo exhibition titled “Quang Binh – most attractive destination in Asia” from March 24 to 27 at Hoan Kiem walking area;
- A program titled “Quang Binh – Kingdom of world caves” combined with music activities from March 25-26 at Ly Thai To statue, Ho Guom Cultural Center, Thap But to introduce the giant caves in Quang Binh;
- A contest on exploring Quang Binh for travel lovers with many valuable prizes including a trek to Son Doong Cave, the world largest cave, in 2018.
Addressing the conference, Minister of Information and Communication Truong Minh Tuan asked the province to popularize its tradition, history, and culture, and sacred land with talented and heroic people while bringing more images of Quang Binh as well as Viet Nam abroad.