Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Tourism
|Procedure||Extension of representative office establishment license of foreign tourism enterprise in Viet Nam|
- The organization applying for extension of representative office establishment license of foreign tourism business in Viet Nam lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to One-Stop-Shop section of Ha Noi Department of Tourism.
|Where to submit||The dossier can be submitted directly or via postal service to headquarters of the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Contents of the dossier include:
|Processing duration||Within 10 (ten) working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers.|
|Objects||Foreign tourism businesses which have been granted the establishment permit of their representative offices either from the Viet Nam Administration of Tourism/or the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Competent agency||Department of Tourism|
|Fee||VND 1,500,000 for a license|
- Application for extension of establishment permit of representative office (Form 30 promulgated in conjunction with Circular No 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 07, 2011 of the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism).
|Other requirements||The extension of establishment permit of representative office will be granted to foreign tourism business that satisfies the following conditions: - The true needs to continue business operation in Viet Nam; - Legal operation under the law of the localities where the business was established. - No violation of the provision related to the bans specified in the Tourism Law and other laws of Viet Nam during the period of the operation in Viet Nam; - Submission of application for extension of establishment permit of representative office to the Ha Noi Department of Tourism within 30 days before the license of representative office expires.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Tourism Law No 44/2005/QH1 dated June 14, 2005 of the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
- Government Resolution No. 69/NQ-CP dated December 27, 2010
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...