Contents of Administrative procedures - Municipal Police Department
|Procedure||Reissuing temporary residence card to foreigners in Viet Nam (Administrative procedure at level 2)|
- Step 1: The applicant prepares the dossier stipulated by the law.
|Where to submit||Submit directly at the Ha Noi Immigration Department: - Base 1: receiving the dossiers for permanent residence or temporary residence of the districts: Ba Dinh, Hoan Kiem, Dong Da, Hai Ba Trung, Tay Ho, Cau Giay, Hoang Mai, Long Bien, Nam Tu Liem, Bac Tu Liem, Gia Lam, Dong Anh, Soc Son, Me Linh. Address: No. 89 Tran Hung Dao Street, Hoan Kiem District, Ha Noi; Tel: 04.39396218 - Base 2: receiving the dossiers for permanent residence or temporary residence of the districts: Thanh Xuan, Thanh Tri, Ha Dong and remaining districts. Address: No. 2 Phung Hung Street, Ha Dong District, Ha Noi. Tel: 04.39397051|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
a) Content of the dossier:
- Application for temporary residence card for foreigners (Form N7A) certified by the competent persons of sponsoring institutions, organizations.
- Information of application for issuance of a temporary resident card (Form NB7), sticking 01 (one) recent photo with size 3x4 cm on white background, straight looking face, without hat or sun glasses and enclosing 01 (one) copies of same photo;
In case of renewing due to be lost, the dossier must include an affidavit of loss.
|Processing duration||Within 05 (five) days after receiving the complete and valid dossier for the case of reissuing due to expired, damaged card or changing the contents of the card; Within 15 days after receiving the complete and valid dossier if the card was lost.|
|Competent agency||Municipal Police Department|
|Outcome||Temporary residence card.|
|Fee||The fee varies according to the length of time of temporary residence card. + One year duration of temporary residence card: US$80; + Duration from 1 to 2 years: US$100; + Duration from 2 to 3 years: US$120.|
|Other requirements||In case of reissuing cards to expire or change the content of the temporary residence card, must have the following conditions: + Passport valid for at least 13 months; + For foreigners working in Viet Nam: Work permit valid for at least 12 months (except in cases of exempting work permit).|
|Legal basis|| |
+ Ordinance No. 24/2000/PL-UBTVQH10 dated April 28, 2000 on entry, exit and residence of foreigners in Viet Nam;
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...