|Procedure ||Re-issuing establishment permit of Viet Nam-based representative office of foreign business as stipulated in Points b, c Clause 1, Article 11 of Decree No. 72/2006/ND-CP dated July 25, 2006. (AP Level 2) |
|Process || |
- Step 1: Enterprise prepares the dossier according to regulations and submits the dossier to the One-Stop-Shop (OSS).
- Step 2: OSS receives the dossier and checks the validity and completion of the dossiers. If the dossier is complete and valid, the enterprise shall receive Reply Coupon with written date of the result returning. If the dossier is not completed or invalid, the enterprise shall be guided to complete the dossier according to the law.
- Step 3: Enterprise receives the permit at the One-Stop-Shop on the date of appointment.
|Where to submit ||Dossiers may be submitted in person or sent by post to OSS section – Ha Noi Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board (CC02 Building, Mo Lao Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Ha Noi). |
|Contents and number of the dossier || |
a. Components of dossier:
1/ An application for re-issuance of the representative office establishment permit (Form MD-3, Appendix 1, Circular No. 11/2006 / TT-BTM dated September 28, 2008 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade);
2/ The original version of the granted representative office establishment permit;
3/ A copy of Business registration certificate or an equivalent paper of foreign business proving the change of the license contents.
Note: All documents issued or verified by foreign competent authorities should have legal consular authentication in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws and translated into Vietnamese; translation and copies must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws. All copies of document issued or verified by Vietnamese competent authorities must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws.
b) Number of the dossier: 01 (one) set.
|Processing duration ||Within 07 (seven) days after receiving complete and valid dossiers. |
|Objects ||Foreign traders in Industrial parks, Export processing zones, high-tech park in Ha Noi. |
|Competent agency ||Hà Nội Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board |
|Outcome ||Permit |
|Fee ||None. |
|Form/Declaration || |
Application for re-issuance of Representative Office Establishment Permit (Form MD-3 of the Circular No. 11/2016/TT-BTM dated September 28, 2006 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade).
|Other requirements ||None. |
|Legal basis || |
- Decree No. 29/2008/ND-CP dated March 14th 2008 of the Government regulating about industrial parks, export processing zones and economic zones.
- Decree No. 72/2006/ND-CP dated July 25, 2006 of the Government detailing the Commercial Law regarding Vietnam-based representative offices and branches of foreign traders.
- Circular No. 11/2006/TT-BTC dated July 5, 2006 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Document No. 7190 / BCT-KH dated August 15, 2008 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Decision No. 63/2009/QD-UBND dated April 27, 2009 of Ha Noi People’s Committee on defining the functions, tasks, authority and organizational structure of the Ha Noi Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board.