Contents of Administrative procedures - Hà Nội Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board
|Procedure||Termination of operation of Viet Nam-based representative offices. (Administrative procedures Level 2)|
- Step 1: Enterprise prepares the dossier according to regulations and submits the dossier to the One-Stop-Shop.
|Where to submit||Investors submit the dossier directly to the One-Stop-Shop division of Ha Noi Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board (CC02 Building, Mo Lao Urban Area, Mo Lao Ward, Ha Dong District, Ha Noi).|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
a) Components of dossier:
- The original of Representative Office establishment permit and relevant documents.
|Processing duration||Within 10 (ten) working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier.|
|Objects||Enterprises in Industrial parks, Export processing zones, high-tech park in Ha Noi.|
|Competent agency||Hà Nội Industrial and Export Processing Zone Management Board|
- Notice on the planned termination of operation of a representative office (Appendix V, Form TB-1 Circular No. 11/2006/TT-BTM dated September 28, 2008 of the Ministry of Industry and Trade)
|Legal basis|| |
- Decree No. 29/2008/ND-CP dated March 14th 2008 of the Government regulating industrial parks, export processing zones and economic zones.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...