Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Tourism
|Procedure||Re-issuing representative office establishment license of foreign tourism business in Viet Nam|
- The organization applying for re-issuance of representative office establishment license of foreign tourism business in Viet Nam lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to One-Stop-Shop section of Ha Noi Department of Tourism.
|Where to submit||The dossier can be submitted directly or via postal service to headquarters of the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
1. In case a foreign tourism business applies for such changes as a change of its name/ or a change of the registration place for establishment from one country to another; a change of the address of its representative office to other province/or to the centrally administered cities/provinces; a change of the operation fields and a change of its address in the country where it was established, the dossier will include:
|Processing duration||In case the enterprise amends the content of representative office establishment license: Within 10 (ten) working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers. In case representative office establishment license is lost, torn, mutilated or damaged: Within 05 (five) working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers.|
|Objects||Foreign tourism businesses which have been granted the establishment permit of their representative offices either from the Viet Nam Administration of Tourism/or the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Competent agency||Department of Tourism|
|Fee||VND1,500,000 for a license|
- Application for re-issuance of establishment permit of a representative office (Form 30 promulgated in conjunction with Circular No 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 07, 2011 of the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
|Other requirements||Businesses must apply dossier for re-issuance of the establishment permit of representative office within 15 days of the change. - Documents in the dossier of the representative office issued or verified by foreign competent authorities must be legalized in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws and translated into Vietnamese, the translation and copy must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws. - Certified copies of documents issued or verified by Viet Nam’s competent authority, dossier of representative office must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s law. - Life span of the amended and supplemented establishment permit of a representative office is no excess of that of the previous one.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Tourism Law No 44/2005/QH1 dated June 14, 2005 of the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...