Contents of Administrative procedures - Department of Tourism
|Procedure||Amendment and supplement of the representative office establishment license of foreign tourism business in Viet Nam|
- The organization applying for amendment and supplement of the representative office establishment license in Viet Nam lodges a set of dossier in person or by postal service to One-Stop-Shop section of Ha Noi Department of Tourism.
|Where to submit||The dossier can be submitted directly or via postal service to headquarters of the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
* Contents of the dossier include:
|Processing duration||Within 05 (five) working days after receiving complete and valid dossiers.|
|Objects||Foreign tourism businesses which have been granted the establishment permit of their representative offices either from the Viet Nam Administration of Tourism/or the Ha Noi Department of Tourism.|
|Competent agency||Department of Tourism|
|Fee||VND 1,500,000 for a license|
An application for amendment and supplement of the establishment license for representative office signed by competent representative of foreign tourism business (Form 30 promulgated in conjunction with Circular No 07/2011/TT-BVHTTDL dated June 07, 2011 of the Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism)
|Other requirements||- A foreign tourism business must fulfill all procedures to apply for amendment and supplement to the establishment license for representative office within ten (10) days since it has undergone such changes as the address of its representative office in a province/ or a centrally administered province/city; the name or main areas of business of representative office; and the head of representative office. - Documents in the dossier with regard to the representative office issued or verified by foreign competent authorities need to pass through consular legalization by a Vietnamese representation overseas in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws and translated into Vietnamese. The translated version and its copy must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s laws. - Certified copies of documents issued or verified by Viet Nam’s competent authority related to dossier of representative office must be notarized in accordance with Viet Nam’s law. - Life span of the amended and supplemented establishment permit of a representative office is no excess of that of the previous one.|
|Legal basis|| |
- Tourism Law No 44/2005/QH1 dated June 14, 2005 of the National Assembly of the Socialist Republic of Viet Nam, effective from January 1, 2006.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...