Contents of Administrative procedures - Municipal Police Department
|Procedure||Issuing Exit and Entry Permit for the stateless resident in Viet Nam|
- Step 1: The applicant prepares the dossier stipulated by the law.
- Step 2: Submitting the dossier:
a. Stateless resident in Viet Nam applying for Exit and Entry Permit submits dossier at the Immigration Management Division of the Ha Noi Police Department.
b. Officers receive the dossier and check the validity and completion of the dossiers.
+ If the dossier is complete and valid, officers receive the dossier and give the applicant a receipt with an appointment of the time and date for return of the result.
+ If the dossier remains incomplete and needs to be added, the officers shall guide the applicant to complete dossier according to the law.
* Time for receiving dossiers: Every morning from Monday to Saturday (except for Sunday and holidays).
Step 3: Receiving the outcome:
The applicant pays fees and receives the outcome at Immigration Management Division of the Ha Noi Police Department.
Time for handing Every morning from Monday to Saturday (except for Sunday and holidays).
|Where to submit||Submit directly at the head quarter of Ha Noi Immigration Department, No. 44 Pham Ngoc Thach Street, Dong Da District, Ha Noi.|
|Contents and number of the dossier|| |
a) Content of the dossier:
- Application form for an Exit and Entry Permit issued/re-issue (form NC14);
- A copy of Temporary Residence Card (enclosed with the original to compare) (for the people who has Temporary Residence Card in Viet Nam);
- The Declaration on the time living in Viet Nam certified by police of the ward, commune, town where the foreigner is residing (for the stateless resident who does not have Temporary Residence Card in Viet Nam);
- The former exit and entry permit for the case the Exit and Entry Permit was damaged;
- In case of the Exit and Entry Permit being lost or stolen, enclose a Loss Report.
b) Number of the dossier: 01 (one) set.
|Processing duration||Within 02 (two) working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier, the Immigration Management Division of the Ha Noi Police Department will check the dossier and send it to Immigration Management Department under the Ministry of Public Security. Within 03 (three) working days after receiving the complete and valid dossier, the Immigration Management Department of Ministry of Public Security will check the dossier and issue the Exit and Entry Permit to foreigner.|
|Competent agency||Municipal Police Department|
|Outcome||Exit and Entry Permit|
|Fee||VND200,000 / each permit|
|Other requirements||+ Having Temporary Residence Card issued by Viet Nam Immigration Management Division; + Having no passport or papers valid as passport issued by the competent authorities of foreign countries; + The foreigner is not suspended from exit according to Vietnamese law.|
|Legal basis|| |
+ Law No. 47/2014/QH13 dated June 16, 2014 of the National Assembly on entry, exit, transit and residence of foreigners in Viet Nam.
+ Circular No. 31/2015/TT-BCA dated July 6, 2015 of the Ministry of Public Security on guiding the grant of visas, temporary residence cards, exit and entry permits and permanent residence status to foreigners in Viet Nam.
+ Circular No. 157/2015/TT-BTC dated October 8, 2015 of the Ministry of Finance on collection, payment, management of fees for issuance of passports, visas, documents related to entry, exit, transit and residence in Viet Nam.
- Procedure: Issuing certificates of vocational training registration to Vocational Training Centres...
- Procedure Reregistering the enterprise with foreign investment capital (established before July 01,...